Serving Coeur d’ Alene Since 1996
At Palmer George PLLC, we are committed to helping those who have been injured. We know the impact a serious accident can have on someone’s life and the lives of those who care about that person. Medical bills and lost wages can create real financial stress for people when they should just be able to focus on getting well again.
Our firm can effectively pursue the full compensation you deserve after being injured in a wide variety of accident types, including:
- Car accidents — Car accidents are one of the most common ways in which people are seriously injured. We can help you fight for the compensation you need to make the most of your recovery.
- Truck accidents — Accidents involving commercial trucks often cause catastrophic injuries. They are complex cases that call for representation that understands how to fight the insurance companies.
- Slip-and-fall accidents — When a property owner fails to maintain the safety of his or her property and you are injured as a result, you deserve to be compensated. We know how to build strong slip-and-fall cases for people in need.
- Dog bites — Dog attacks can cause serious scarring and emotional trauma, especially for children. Young children are very susceptible to serious dog bites due to their size. We can help secure compensation that will be there to help all of your child’s needs.
We are here to help those who have suffered all types of injuries such as:
- Traumatic brain injury (TBI)
- Spinal cord injuries
- Back and neck injuries
- Bone fractures
We also assist those who have lost loved ones in fatal accidents.
Personal Injury Attorneys Serving Coeur d’Alene
When you or someone you love has been seriously injured, it is time to turn to Palmer George PLLC. For a free initial consultation with one of our lawyers, call 208-665-5778 or contact us online.
Securing The Future You Deserve
Whether you are facing criminal charges, serious injuries or a family law matter, hiring the right lawyers can help ensure that you are able to secure the best possible resolution.
Idaho has strict DUI laws. As in the rest of the country, the blood alcohol concentration limit is .08 percent. If you are under 21, the BAC limit is .02 percent. That means that if you have an .08 percent or .02 percent BAC, respectively, you could be charged with a...
When you have had a few beers to drink during a night out with friends, you might think that you are fine to drive home. This might not be the case. Unless you have a breath test machine so you can find out your blood-alcohol concentration percentage, you will never...
By Samantha Hammond When a marriage goes bad, there are custody agreements for children and even pets. But what about all the stuff that's acquired over the course of the marriage? Who gets the house? The car? The debt? What about the kitchen blender you both love or...