Theft Lawyers – Coeur d’Alene & North Idaho
You are Facing the Legal Challenge of Your Life. Hire the Right Attorney.
In need of theft lawyers? We are ready to help. A large number of theft and burglary charges are actually misdemeanor shoplifting or petty theft charges that should never have been elevated to a felony. Prosecutors often increase the charges, in an effort to force the perpetrator into accepting a lesser plea bargain agreement. It’s a game, and it violates your rights and the rule of law in Idaho.
We have successful litigation experience helping people get the best possible results for misdemeanor and felony charges such as:
- Shoplifting, petty theft
- Burglary, breaking and entering, illegal trespass
- Robbery, assault with a weapon
- Vandalism, arson
- Employee theft, pilferage
- Theft relating to drug charges
- Possession of stolen property, fencing
- Juvenile offenses