Modifications And Enforcement Of Family Court Orders

Settling family law matters can be very difficult. So much time and effort can go into creating an agreement with which both parties can live. But, these are living documents that are meant to govern people’s lives. Change happens. Someone may get a new job — or lose one. People may need to move to take advantage of an opportunity.

The agreement that worked for you in the past may no longer be the right fit for your current circumstances. You may also be facing a situation where the other party to your agreement may no longer be cooperating.

We can ask the court to modify your agreement or force the other party to begin meeting his or her obligations.
The most common issues that need to be modified or enforced are:

What Does The Court Look For?
When petitioning the courts to modify an existing family law agreement, the judge is going to be looking for evidence of material, permanent and substantial changes. This means that the changes need to have a permanent and substantial impact on the issue at hand. We know what types of evidence the court will be looking for and how to present it.

Serving Coeur d’ Alene Since 2006

At Palmer George PLLC, we are committed to helping people when their family law agreements no longer fit their lives or when the other party is refusing to comply with his or her duties under an agreement. Our team of attorneys bring together the extensive experience you can rely on to help you secure the favorable outcomes you are counting on.

Securing The Future You Deserve

When you need help updating your family law agreement or enforcing the other party’s compliance, it is time to turn to Palmer George PLLC. For a free initial consultation with one of our trial attorneys, call 208-665-5778 or contact us online.

Request An Initial Consultation